- The University of Michigan’s consumer sentiment index for November for November is schedule for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- Data on wholesale inventories for September will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank President Mary Daly is set to speak in San Francisco, CA at 11:45 a.m. ET.
- The Baker Hughes North American rig count report for the latest week is schedule for release at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- New York Federal Reserve Bank President John Williams will speak in New York at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Member of the Board of Governors Lael Brainard is set to speak in San Francisco, CA at 8:35 p.m. ET.
Economic Data Scheduled For Friday
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.